What is Seleniet
Seleniet is based on Selenium, the major web automation library and allows to automate browsers and more. It is intended to allow non developers to specify test cases that can be executed automatically.
These test cases can be maintained in local Excel sheets or external test management tools. Test results are updated to the external test management tool after each test execution, allowing you to keep the test data up to date.
Interested? If you would like to test Seleniet drop us an email and we will be glady helping you in getting the best for your automation project.
- Key word driven paradigm
- Support for Data driven paradigm (Load*Properties plugins)
- Remote control your browser (via Selenium Webdriver / Selenium Grid)
- Query and Execute SQL statements
- Execute local batch / shell scripts
- Easily extendable via plugin architecture
- UI object locators are centralized in an external object repository (Excel sheet, XPATH locators)
- Integration with
- JIRA / Zephyr
- TRAC / TracTestMgr plugin
- Local Excel sheets
- Testlink (partly)
- Testing cross plattform on Windows, Linux, MacOs, Android
- Java 8
- Browsers to be tested must be installed locally or available via Selenium Grid hub
- lib and exe folders must be executable by the operating system.
- On Windows taskkill.exe must be available and executable
What do I need to know to use it?
Besides test process know how and a commitment to excellence?
Well for writing the test cases you simply need to know the plugins (documentation here).
- January 2, 2017: Seleniet 0.2.2 released
- November 22, 2016: Seleniet 0.2.1 released
- November 14, 2016: Seleniet 0.2.0 released
- October 31, 2016: Seleniet Shortcut Reference
- October 28, 2016: Seleniet v0.1.7 released
- August 30, 2016: Seleniet v0.1.6 released
- : Seleniet command line parameters explained
- May 3, 2016: Seleniet v0.1.4 released
- March 30, 2016: Gridifying Seleniet
- March 23, 2016: Seleniet v0.1.3 released
- or check our blog